Monday, January 4, 2010

Introduction to the blogging world

So I guess I'm a little behind the times here. Sort of. I've been reading and participating in blogs for years now but I never took the next step to create one to start talking about the things that interest me.

Perhaps it was because I felt I had too many interests and didn't have the time. Perhaps it was because I'm a little shy. I hold strong opinions. I shouldn't be afraid to shout them to the world, right? So here it is. My first blog. I'm going to discuss the things that made me interested in Civil Engineering in the first place.

I might end up talking about other things too, maybe. But mainly this blog is so I can talk about the things that I read about all the time, such as Burj Dubai which opens officially today, or the urban farming concepts that are seeing some strong support in Detroit right now.

So welcome to my little corner of the world. I hope that you find some interest in the things I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment